Monday, August 30, 2010

Plastic Surgery - Heidi Montag Case


So which Heidi you prefer? Before my comment, here's some info about Hedi
  • Full name: Heidi Blair Montag
  • DOB: September 15, 1986
  • Significant Productions: Hills
For more of her update, please visit her website.

Actually who is she is not important, what more important is the effect of her plastic surgery. Before the surgery, she looked like a typical All-American girl. Obviously, she's not the country country All American girl but a hottie hottie All American girl. After the surgery, she looks a lil more mature and hotter too. And personally, i love her better after the surgery. Her boobs got more cleavage, her nose got sharper, and her face got colder too (which I really like!). Although some might disagree with me that she looks too plastic, c'mon that's why it's called plastic surgery!

Okay after achieving a good result after her 1st surgery, she went for the 2nd plastic surgery. Here's what she did and the result.

She did 10 things in 1 surgery almost died during the surgery because too much of Demerol. So which 1 is better? In my personal opinion, I think both are so damn hot to me and if you'd really want me to choose - the one on the right! Here's the reason why:
  1. Bigger boobs! D --> G (I'm obsessed with big boobs!)
  2. Less fatty tissue (I'm obsessed with zero fat!)
  3. More mature look (I'm obssesed with OL - older lady!)
  4. Brow lifts makes her looks colder
Many critics about her being obsessed with being "perfect" or "better looking". It's very subjective to define a beauty. Some say hot, some say not. But I support 100% on her plastic surgery case - I mean what's wrong for achieving better? Probably she'd response to the critics, "I don't care if you think I'm hot, but I just love the way I am better right now!" Hell yea~~

p/s: Possible FAQ
  1. Do I mind getting a wife underwent plastic surgery? Hell no, I won't fucking mind! Who doesn't want a hottie as your wife?
  2. What if she was damn fugly and she'd get a fugly child for you? My child can undergo plastic surgery if he/she is not satisfy with the look!
  3. Wouldn't fake boobs feel fake? I'd rather someone having fake boobs than having none. And for your information, fake boobs does feels bouncy and real too. We are enjoying the technology right now.
  4. What if the fake boobs burst while you are having sex? First, plastic surgery is a very mature technology now unless she underwent a paria surgery. Second, she can replace another one the next day easily.
  5. Would I get plastic surgery someday? Maybe..? But I think I'm so hot, so I don't think it's necessary right now.

3 comments:

Jean said...

@.@" i'm speechless..

Janice Phua said...

you talk cock la

kj 凯捷 said...

give opinion lar, which 1 better, with or without?