Thursday, March 24, 2011

How to Control Time

Sometimes, we feel a day is like a minute short...
Sometimes, we feel a second is like a minute long...

Why is this so?

When we enjoy the time, time seems to go by very fast...
When we are bored, time seems to walk like a tortoise....

Hence, boredom is positively correlated to the length of time.
The more bored you are, the slower the time goes.

So, by making my life as boring as possible, I can make my time goes as slow as possible. Try this people! You can have all the time you want~~

Real life example #1 of my theory:
During work, if you are rushing a task to meet a deadline, make your task as boring as possible - You will have lots of time to finish up your task. Trust me =D

Real life example #2 of my theory:
During sex, if you always fail to satisfy your girlfriend, make your sex as boring as possible - You will have the longest sex ever to satisfy all her lusts.

....et cetera....

So remember this: You can control your time by controlling the boredom of your activity. Make your life as boring as possible so that you can live to the fullest!!

No comments: