Saturday, March 26, 2011

I ain't gay but G-Dragon rocks!

Okay, I've said sorry.. Stop looking at me like this!

Do you still remember the picture of me hugging a bear? Yea I pasted my face over someone's face. But do you know who's the "someone"?

It's G-dragon!!

I didn't know this until recently =( Anyway, G-dragon does not stand for gay dragon nor g-whatever-dragon. I don't know how he has his name as G-dragon and I will never care to know. But he's fucking awesome.. But before I say anything about him, I have to apologize to:

K-pop fans: Sorry that I think Korean songs suck. Ya showing some skin, legs, boobs is nice to see but the music seriously does not attract me. (What does gi-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi-gi mean anyway?)

Big Bang fans: Sorry that I never knew Big Bang till recently because of my prejudice. And yes, I must agree Big Bang is different, mostly because of G-dragon. Basically Big Bang is just G-dragon's band with a Korean Pitbull, 2 typical Korean faces and 1 super ugly face.

Big Bang haters
: Sorry that I never knew you guys existed because I never Big Bang existed. And sorry again because I like Big Bang (because of G-dragon too) and don't worry, I won't stop you from hating them.

G-dragon fans
: Sorry that I pasted my face over him. And ya, I still agree that I look better than his!

Okay enough with my apologies! Why G-dragon attracts me so much?

1. He's very talented as he wrote most of the Big Bang songs.


2. He's very charming. He has a girly look yet he looks so manly when he sings and dances.

Wah such an innocent look~~~~
Can be (gay) bad boy look too!!
Stands out the most out of the fives, right?
Very gay shirt but funny dancing~~

3. He's very fashionable. Ya one can argue that it's his fashion designer fashionable, not him. But he's the one who has the last decision what to wear. Compare to other four Big Bang members, he stands out the most although he's the shortest.

Are you serious? Leopard skin!!!!! *Melt*
Looks good in pink too =D
Native America Coyote design?

4. He's very humor and talks a lot of cock (like me)!

Just full of !@%$^$%!!@ that I don't understand...
I don't understand this either..... (and I never bother to)

He's charming right? Especially in the leopard skin..... Lastly, I wanna show you my favorite song right now from Big Bang latest album "Tonight" - What is Right, and of course written by G-dragon too.


Last lastly, for disclaimer again, I'm not gay and not turning into one..

4 comments:

ky said...

haha bro, welcome to kpop world, do u agree kpop better than jpop now? XD
anyway to answer y he is g dragon, his name is 志龙, so translate ha and change to more yeng name become g dragon..=.="

kj 凯捷 said...

haha you really fan him a lot hor?? j-pop still rocks because more varieties of genre i can choose from.

Jean said...

Kj, ky is huge kpop fans.. By the way, u damn gay!!!!! Lol

Anonymous said...

woaa it have been one year ago,,but i dont care..haha...i love gd too! You should see him in reality show. He's very humble and very cute. Very different on-off stage, but that make me love him more. Btw i'm girl. Haha