Thursday, June 16, 2011

Project Z

Remember my post about doing something crazy? Okay, inspired by Super 8, here's something crazy I wanna do and I need some help from you.

This is the city where I grow up. Isn't it beautiful?


And how about a ZOMBIE ATTACK in Kuala Lumpur?




I plan to make a 10-30 minutes mini movie about a zombie attack in Kuala Lumpur. Of course, it is possible to make it a longer movie if I can get enough help. I'm plotting it now and I need cast members, ideas and help. So here goes the plot summary:

The predicted doomsday in the year 2012 ended human civilization with a zombie attack started in Kuala Lumpur. In January 2011, the Malaysian government released 6000 genetically modified mosquitoes in the forest, aimed at curbing dengue fever. However, this plan backfired when these genetically modified mosquitoes spread a new virus that kill human spinal cords and brain, turning human into a mindless blood sucking, flesh eating human. The story revolves around a nerd, trying to reach his high school crush and save her from the zombie attack!

In order to make this mini movie, I need
1. An actor for "the nerd"
2. An actress for "His high school crush"
3. As many "zombies" as I can get
4. A cameraman (but someone has already suggested using her i-phone 4 Super 8 App but it doesn't hurt if I can get a better camera)
5. Video editors (I would love to edit the video using Window Movie Maker, but it would be great to have everyone around to see the effect)
6. Suggestions on music, make-up

I'm trying to get this movie done as budgetly as possible. Therefore, ketchup from McDonald is always a good choice for blood! Anyway, please leave a comment if you are interested in participating or giving help in.......
PROJECT Z
(coming soon)

6 comments:

Jean said...

finally something that I am interested with, not sport.. =X
I think u better get a real camera for shooting lo.. =p
cool plot, waiting for more details! kekekeke..

JJ said...

You serious?

Any zombie boss position available?

Anonymous said...

THIS SOUNDS FUN!!!

Janice Phua said...

too bad I didn't concentrate in learning video editing software back in uni or I can help you with the video edit >.<

kj 凯捷 said...

@Nicole: If you wanna join the fun, please add me xageanes@hotmail.com in facebook.

@Janice: Any help is appreciated. Just for fun, not school project, so no pressure.

Anonymous said...

just checked the comment today. lol added you XD