Monday, November 15, 2010

淫虫 Horny Worm~~

One of my best friends' girlfriend asked me which dildo I would recommend for her. Seriously, I am not a dildo pro because I have NEVER ever played with a dildo before. But for the sake of my best friend (whom I believe that he fails to satisfy without a dildo), I did some serious research dildo - and yea, I've found this cute little dildo manufactured by "Fun Factory GmbH", a leading erotic toys German manufacturer.

Some background about "Fun Factory GmbH" - this 50-employees-factory is founded in 1996 and it manufactures erotic toys, specializing in dildos, vibrators and love balls. Since they are specialized in dildos, their dildos are always their most profitable product of their company - earning them 13 millions euros annually!!! Yea, making a dildo to fuck yourself is a GREAT business!!! =D Also, remember this, Germans have good engineering knowledge to produce machines like Mercedez Benz, BMW, Volksvagen etc. Using their engineering knowledge to produce a vibrator is like killing an ant with a bazuka!!

The dildo/vibrator I'd recommend is named "Horny Worm" a.k.a. 淫虫. For sure you will understand why it's called like this when you first see the product. It's a dildo in a worm shape and a cute smiling face. I can understand why these Germans produce such a かわいい dildo because their main customers are the Japanese perverts!!! Also, having such a cute worm fucking yourself is more relaxing and fun too~~~~ (reviewed by users, not me!)

Firstly, this Horny Worm a.k.a. 淫 requires two AAA batteries to start its horny work. It has six different speed for you and shit, believe me - every level is increased by the log function, which means the intensity of level 2 is x 2 of the intensity of level 1. Level 6 is 128 times more intense than level 1!!! So for newbie users, please try level by level or prepare yourself a whole day to rest your legs for the next day if you insist on trying level 6.

Moreover, a package of lubricant is included in the box. I wonder if it is prepared for the girl who is sexually cold or prepared for the gay to stick up in his ass. If you love dry up, you can ignore the lub. But since it's free (included in the package), why not give it a try?? Fun Factory manufactures great lubs too!!

Lastly, the Germans make this worm is 100% resist to water, which is great! Not only the girls do not have to worry that they'd get electrical climax, but also the girls can enjoy the it during shower! Also, for the couples, you can try it out while having a swam bath. And most importantly, you can clean it without worrying breaking it.

So that's about it. This is a post for those who want to try something fun but have no idea which brand is good. Here you go, horny worm
is a great product =) enjoy it yourself, enjoy it with your partner (gay or straight)!

2 comments:

Jean said...

how much they pay u? LOL

kj 凯捷 said...

wish that they will pay me lar~~~