Tuesday, September 6, 2011

I'm Destined to SUCK Because I Graduated from school.

Since young, my parents and school teachers have been telling me - in order to be a successful person, you gotta study hard and get all As in any exams (includes all shitty government exams like UPSR, PMR & SPM).

However, when I get older, I realize that getting all As in these shitty exams are just waste of time and effort. I spent most of my puberty to fucking study just to get all As instead of playing sports. That is one of the reasons why I'm so short (thanks to Malaysian education).

And what worse, I successfully graduated from my university and this is the worst decision I've made. During my freshman/sophomore year, I partied like a rockstar, met a lot of cool people, and failed to get into business school. But under pressure of the bad education system, which made me think that I'm failure if I don't get into biz school, I spent of my precious party time to study and graduated from school.

And now, I'm so destined to SUCK in my life because of that wrong decision to graduate from school. Why? Because if I fail in school, I might be one of the following:

1. Bill Gates - a Harvard University dropout but the founder of Microsoft, one of the richest bastard in the world - who produce the most shitty OS yet too few competitors.
2. Li Ka Shing- a high school dropout but the lord of Asian real assets and the richest Asian.
3. Lawrence J. Ellison - twice college dropout but the founder of Oracle, another rich bastard.
4. Michael Dell - a college dropout but the founder of cheap but shitty computer, Dell - Duh, what can you expect for the quality produced by a college dropout!
5. Steve Jobs - a college dropout but the founder of Apple - If he finished college, he might name its brand "Beer" or "Weed" or "Vodka" or "Doggie" or "Cowgirl" instead of "Apple".
6. Walt Disney - a high school dropout but the founder of Walt Disney. Believe me, it was the mouse that distracted him from studying!
7. Ingvar Kamprad - a high school dropout but the founder of IKEA - cheap and lovely furniture, he makes everyone has a beautiful home.
8. Wayne Huizenga - a college dropout but the founder of THREE fortune top 1000 companies and SIX NYSE listed companies! Probably he can't find a job due to lack of education. Then he decided to build companies to hire himself.
9. Barry Diller - a college dropout but the founder of Fox Broadcasting Company.
10. Mark Zuckerberg - another Harvard dropout but the founder of "Hello??" Facebook, making $4 billion at the age of a-hem 24.. I guess Harvard produce successful people by failing them.
11. Giorgio Armani - a medical school dropout but the founder of "Giorgio Armani" - thank god he failed at medical school so that we are able to enjoy his amazing designs.
12. Asa Candler - a primary school dropout due to excessive drinking of soft drinks but the founder of Coca Cola.

 .................And the lists go on and on..............

Now you see what I mean? I'm so destined to SUCK because I graduated from school!!!!!! Fuck my life~~~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! This is a fun one!

kj 凯捷 said...

thank you thank you! =D

Huiluan said...

Lol, really funny!
You're great...

bender said...

well a lot of school dropouts end up sucking also u know. lol

and a lot of graduates own. like larry page/sergei brin. etc etc

Tong said...

Let me help you to solve this problem-apply and get in to a grad school and then dropout!
不用感谢好心的我啦~