Thursday, June 18, 2009

Addicted to California!

Okay California is not a new drug, nor the name of the state where the Arnold "Muscleman/Terminator/He-man" Schwarzenegger rules. I'm addicted to the California Gym where you can find lots of Jackie Chan's posters.

First of all, I wanna clarify that I'm addicted to this gym NOT because:
1. I wanna be a muscleman like the Californian Governor
2. I wanna be a sexy muscleman to attract girls (you'll find my reasoning later)
3. I wanna peek on sexy chicks in the gym (well, but actually right now I'm stalking a very "geng" (according to my gym buddy) +"leng" lady - also kind of old, but I love old school ^.^)
4. I wanna have a healthy lifestyle

The reasons I'm going to gym are:
1. I love swimming there (trust me, best swimming pool you can find in KL)
2. I wanna spend my time on some healthy stuff instead of playing computer games and partying =(
3. I wanna give somebody my new body as a suprise gift! (don't ask me who's that somebody)

I know now it's a trend to go to gym. I read an article in Sin Chiew few days ago criticizing those non-muscular people saying bad stuff about muscular people such as low IQ, gay etc. The article says that guys should looked muscular, so that the masculine side of a guy can be shown out. I find this writer FUCKING noob - the writer must be a gym-freak who is muscular and thinks that he fucking rocks OR a noobfuck female who has IQ<50.

For those who thinks that I'm saying this because I'm non-muscular (Yes, I'm fucking skinny) and this is like the story of sour grapes - let me give you a big "FUCK YOU" t(-.-t)

Let me tell you how a female of whatever species (including homo sapiens) got attracted to a male - they look at the ability of the male of being helpful for reproduction. (Hey, I'm not saying that having a big dick is attractive but yes, sometimes it helps [8:::::::::::::D = rocks!!] )

Definition of "Helpful for reproduction":
- From the animals' point of view = able to have sex, being productive & able to protect the family
- From the human's point of view = able to have a GOOD sex (not just vanilla sex), bacteria/virus-free (like HIV etc), can make baby/babies, able to raise the family (economically + educationaly), protecting the family from hunger and danger, which means rich/powerful.

(And hey, we're not so much different from animals)

Inside of the genes of females think being muscular = "able to have sex, being productive and able to protect the family". Just like guys thinking that having big boobs = "very productive" (that's why we're attracted to big boobs, fakes boobs ^.^). But c'mon, let's be realistic - we're in 21st century, we're Y generation, some even Z generation. Does "being muscular" = "able to have sex, being productive and able to protect the family"? I believe not.

That's why for those guys who have no time going to gym and being non-muscular (because they're working on something else such as their careers, instead of gym'in). Please do not feel that being non-muscular is ugly and you need to workout 5-6 hours a day to look fine like Rain. Hey dude, you have something better to do!! Fuck Rain and be Jack Black!!! Jack Black > Rain and he rocks not only school kids but also pizza boys and the Devil =)

But hey, why go to gym? Because you can always find some chicks there! Take gym'in as a healthy way of clubbin', protein milk = Baileys and 100 Plus = Vodka, k?

1 comment:

Jean said...

ok..next time dun let me see u drinking vodka...oni 100plus ok?XD