Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Do you believe in Magic?

Do you believe in Magic? Do you still believe in Magic? Shame on you if you do because I NEVER!! Yes, sometimes I believe in Superman Dwight Howard but if you look at the players around Magic, umm can you name someone you know? (Oh yea for those who didn't know what I'm talking - I'm talking about NBA)

I know we cannot do math in basketball. 1+1 never = 2. For example, last time Allen "The Answer" Iverson used to score 30 points per game. The Meloman Carmelo Anthony score 30 points per game too. Umm so if you put two of these players in one team, you will get 60 points per game out of them right? NO!!! Allen that noobfuck went to Nuggets and Nuggets remained the same for those seasons he was there.

I don't know how the fuck the GM in Detroit Piston made this fucking decision when he traded the BEST player Chaucey Billups in Piston for one noobfuck Iverson. So here what we've got - Nuggets being the 2nd best team in the West and Piston having its worst season for 7 years. Maybe managers in Detroit are dumbfuck? Look at those decision made by General Motors, Ford etc. Sigh...

Okay back to Magic-talk. So math doesn't apply in basketball. But we still can do some simple calculation here. They said Hedo Turkoglu is the best player in Magic. He's tall, fit and he can pass like Magic (Magic Johnson). But I never think that he's consitent. Perhaps Magic needs a passer like Steve Nash - and he's a free agent this summer! I know you have Skip to My Lou and Nelson but Steve Nash can provide a better accuracy and a better pass than any point guard in Magic. How about Lebron "King" James? He's a free agent too!! Well I know you have your salary cap, but Hedo is a free agent this summer too!! Maybe you can let him go? I always think that he's way too overated.

So, Magic - if you want to be a serious contender next year - you should have more consistent players to surround Dwight Howard. Oh yeah, if possible, a better coach - he didn't get fired by the Miami Heat for no reason =)

Congrates to Lakers too!! Kobe forever!!!!!

No comments: