Friday, June 12, 2009

LCCT vs KLIA - AirAsia vs MAS

This is my first time traveling with Air Asia to Shenzhen because usually I travel to very far away which Air Asia doesn't provide those services. My first impression of LCCT is "Wtf? Am I in Malaysia?" I can never never imagine that we have so many people traveling in and out of Malaysia. Yes I know, Malaysia is a fucking good country to travel to. Malaysia is even better to travel to if we do not have certain people here. But it's still hard to imagine people actually traveling in and out of Malaysia in Malaysian airport ler.

KLIA always have more staffs than customers. I remember once I traveled from Germany to Malaysia by MAS. There were more stewardesses than the customers in a Boeng 777. Good for me lar, it's like one man can "gap" 3-4 stewardesses.

And there was once I travel to Germany. The flight ticket was RM3000 for MAS and RM2000 for Singapore Airline. Cb betul! I flied to Singapore by Air Asia for like RM50 then flied to Germany and it's like RM1000 cheaper ler. This MAS is 100% a "black shop" (黑店)!!

Okay lar, now we got Air Asia to compete with this cb MAS. The price is more competitive lor. But still MAS owns the whole KLIA with lots of good facilities - direct train lar, highway straight straight reach lar etc. But LCCT got Old Town Koptiam ler!! KLIA got what? Delifrance? Eh please lar, people come to Malaysia for local stuff lar. You think your Malaysian French-wannabe Delifrance sandwich is like LV bag meh? (The only stuff which stays good after export out from France - umm maybe Statue of Liberty too). People punya Kopitiam rocks ler. Got Nasi Lemak some more, very multicultural ler.

Eh MAS, you got KLIA so what? You really want people to spoon feed you till you really go bankrupt like Chrysler meh? Mcb, learn to crawl before you wanna fly lar!

1 comment:

Jean said...

I never take a flight before, never go to LCCT nor KLIA...T.T

But as I know, ppl around me normally fly through LCCT one..
Because Air Asia always give out free ticket larr..MAS where got do so lerr...