Sunday, June 14, 2009

I ♥ Kong Fu Zi~~

Kong Fu Zi 孔夫子 (a.k.a. Kong Zi 孔子 a.k.a. Confucius a.k.a. K'ung Fu-tzu) is a very legendary man - smart and wise. I love him, love his thinking, love his philosophy - especially the part of "When your friends visit you from far away, you should be fucking happy (有朋至远方来,不亦乐乎)". I'm a person who loves hanging out with friends. So this time I hung out with my friends somewhere far away! So that I can make them happy just by visiting them, according to Kong Fu Zi's philosophy.

I'm pretty familiar with Hong Kong because TVB always shows Hong Kong places. Therefore, it's not hard for me to travel there. Plus, I have some friends there. And imagine what happens when a party beast meet up with party monster? You can make Buddha shuffle =) Didn't you hear of "当party精遇上party妖,如来佛祖都识跳舞!" meh? So therefore we went to...........

Lan Kwai Fong 蘭桂坊
Lan Kwai Fong is basically like a place where all the clubs and bars located in Hong Kong. Hottest place in the night with hot chicks and hot guys. Wanna get one night stand sure come here 1. The clubs/bars are fucking good. I went to a club entrance of HKD200 but they have open bar until 3am - which means they have free flow of alcohol for only HKD200!! Wtf was that? They're trying to kill my liver is it?

By the way, it was my first time to Lan Kwai Fong because usually I went to Hong Kong with my parents. Parents never knew that I love party so much - and I'm actually referred as party妖 (a.k.a. party monster)!! How can I miss a place like Lan Kwai Fong? Luckily, my very close friend, party精 (a.k.a. party beast) brought me here!
Dang! Dang! Dang! Danggg~~♫♪ !! Gonna go to Lan Kwai Fong again, I'm gonna miss you babe =)

Another place I went was Shenzhen (as I've mentioned on my previous post about LCCT).

Shenzhen深圳
Shenzhen ar Shenzhen, 3 years no see, like 30 years no see, changes so much dy. Those apartments and tall buildings grow like wild grass. Keep growing more and more only. Aiyo, you think it's like in some countries meh? One road takes 5 years to build 20 metres, another 5 years to complete to win some votes. Then all the roads and buildings built in those sucky place where those people cannot afford to buy 1. Wanna spoon feed them they also lazy to open their mouth, haih~~~

Okay back to Shenzhen, okay lar.. Basically still not much comment about Shenzhen because I seriously know NOTHING about this city. Too damn big for me to understand it in one day. But I'm sure it will be a fun place because there are some others party精's living there. Some day, one day, I'm gonna get you I promise!

--

Lastly, I'm gonna say it again
有朋至远方来,不亦乐乎! So if any friends from far away visit me, i will be fucking happy, okay? Still loving Kong Fu zi <3333!!

2 comments:

Jean said...

next time bring me along ok????
I might not be a party monster..but I would like to have such experience...LOL

yuetmui said...

i love HK & Shenzhen!