Friday, July 16, 2010

Another One Reason We Have Traffuckic Jam

My little Confession Before Writing the Real Shit
  1. I am such a fool not to include this reason when I evaluated the reasons why we have traffic jam.
  2. I am not saying a traffic jam in particular area but traffic jam as a whole in this planet.
  3. I must confess that I am NOT a sexist.
  4. I beg all the readers that agree with me please post a comment agreeing on it (this will help to improve the situation here).
  5. What I'm saying here is all my personal opinion - which means you can counterfuck me all you want.
...............End.................

One very important reason that we have traffic jam is because WE HAVE FEMALE DRIVERS!!!! Yea right, female drivers cause a lot problems such as accidents that lead to traffic jam and you gotta agree with me. The reasons are as follow:

Super Hot Female
OMG where are you focusing at, guys? I know she's hot but you gotta stay focus and concentrate to drive! I know it's hard to stay focus when you saw a hot girl driving alone. Your eyes will automatically focus on her wearing, her boobs, her face, her legs etc but guys, stay fucking focus on the damn road!! Most of the time, hot female drivers cause unnecessary accidents and then we have traffic jams.
Solution: Jerk off and drink some coffee before you drive. Jerking off makes you less horny and coffee makes you stay awake and focus.

Pretty Wannabe Female
I know you're not pretty but you wanna be one. Believe me, putting on cosmetic will not as effective as going for plastic surgery. Plastic surgery might cost some money but remember this - you need to pay only once and cosmetic surgery is like interest from loan sharks - you gotta pay every month! When girls putting on cosmetic, 99% focus will be on their face and 1% left for the hot male driver who just passes by. "Should I put on more lipstick?" "Does this color of the lipstick match my shirt?" "My eyelashes look fake, gotta buy a new one!" etc.....
Solution: Go for a plastic surgery.

Pondan
Yes pondan is included as female because they are not included as male. When guys look at pondan, the first thing they will do - OMG WTF BBQ and close their eyes to avoid looking at them for another second. And BAMMM!! The car crashes into the car in front. When girls look at pondan, they will do - OMG WTF BBQ I THINK I'M PRETTY THAN HER and syok sendiri for 10 second without focusing on the road. And BAMMM!!! The car crashes into the car in front.
Solution: Pondan, please wear mask or just get a better plastic surgery, thanks!

Penguin
Penguin has so limited view when they have to wear such bulky stuff. Also, penguins tend not to stay very focus when they are driving. "Umm what day is today? Tuesday? Phew, luckily it's not my turn to fuck that old small dick and I could try the new dildo I bought!" "Fuck, it's Wednesday!! I hate sucking an eraser!" "Oh shit, I forgot the prayer (eyes close) Allahwallakaka wakakakakakaka salam...."
Solution: Believe in Jesus Christ and he will bring to heaven too!! And you don't get to share your husband!!!

Easily Shocked Female

"OMG WTF BBQ was that?? I am so shocked!!!!!!" "OMG WTF BBQ!!! Why you just stopped suddenly???!?!?!" These kind of female drivers reacted with 100x emotions with tiny little thing. They tend to brake and stop the whole car for any tiny thing happens even at the most usual situation. They can stop their car without any warning. If you are driving near these drivers, you'd better avoid them!
Solution: SHOUT louder than them to make them shut up!

Emo Female

Girls tend to be more emo than guys. "Omg I'm so high today!!!" "Fuck the bitch that look at my bf!!" "What should I say to that hot guy to make him fuck me?" When girls get emo, the driving get emo'ed and follow their emotional. When they get high, they drive fast. When they get sad, they drive fast. End up - dying fast.
Solution: Take birth control pills. It helps to lower your estrogen and progesterone and make you less emo.

Speed Hater
I believe all girls hate things to be done fast. This is because they cannot handle speed and they do not enjoy the speed (look at how they perform in bed). For guys, the faster the better. For girls, the slower the better. So when girls had to drive a machine that moves that fast (>5kph, normal walking speed), they cannot handle the speed.
Solution: Learn how to handle the speed and live with it!! Fast is always better =)





2 comments:

JJ said...

As far as I know, most female have difficulty in sense of directions and the speed/impact between objects.

Janice said...

你真的很敢写 -.- anyway I never saw your so called pondan and penguin driving on the road le.