Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Don't-give-a-fuckism


Don't ask me who invented this word - Don't-give-a-fuckism - but this is a fucking real word. So what is "Don't-give-a-fuckism? Don't-give-a-fuckism is an ism concerned mainly with not giving a fuck." from Wikipedia. (Told you, i ain't kidding).

Funny that when I see someone using "anonymous" and commented "i don't give a fuck". This blog is all about talking cock. I understand people get offended sometimes by all these cock talks. You can either bullshit me back or fucking ignore and fuck off. If you don't wanna give a fuck, please DON'T GIVE A FUCKING FUCK and stay the fuck off from my blog.

By the way, using as "anonymous" is a fucking ball-less act and all anonymous will be deleted. To all "i -don't-give-a-fuck-anonymous", here is a big FUCK YOU. I write this fucking blog and I decide whose comments get to stay, not you!! Sue me, bitch!


1 comment:

Jean said...

hahahaha.. good one..
I give a fuck to this though~ LOL