Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hooray Salam Satu Malaysia

Recently just got back to Malaysia and found a very odd way to greet in Malaysia - Salam Satu Malaysia. This is fucking retarded because I was never taught to greet like this when I was in primary school and secondary school. "Selamat pagi", "Selamat tengahari", "Apa khabar?" or even "Asamalaikum" are the common greetings that we use in daily life. But since when "Salam Satu Malaysia" becomes a common greeting in Malaysia? You hear it all the time, in radio, in TV, in speech etc.

I don't see why we need to greet people with "Salam Satu Malaysia". Aren't we living in the same fucking country all the time? I could understand if Western Malaysians greet the Sabahians and Sarawakians "Salam Satu Malaysia" because they are not in the Malaysia map. Some might argue that "No, Sabah and Sarawak have bigger land!!" Let me ask you, when you introduce Malaysia to stupid foreigners who do not know where Malaysia is, do you introduce Malaysia "at the north of Singapore" or "at the north of Indonesia"? Got it? Therefore, Western Malaysia > Eastern Malaysia!

(Oh fuck, we are supposed to talk about Satu Malaysia not comparing West vs East. This is not NBA)

After some research, finally I understand the importance of the greeting of "Salam Satu Malaysia". By promoting "Salam Satu Malaysia", government is encouraging me to pikat girls from other races! I have to admit that I've met a lot of hot Malay and Indian chicks recently. Behind the idea of "Salam Satu Malaysia" is that we should encourage interracial marriage! Chinese and Indian should adapt part of the Malay culture of having four wives. Malay and Indian should adapt part of the Chinese culture of having lots of mistress. Chinese and Malay should adapt part of the Indian culture such as Kama Sutra!

I love Malaysian government. Salam Satu Malaysia!!!!!!

No comments: