Friday, July 30, 2010

I hate hitz.fm!!!

My first illegal songs download started with Napster. But Napster got sued by singers and music producers and it has to charge the users for copyright fees to the music producers. However, I think these music producers should sue hitz.fm (92.9 in Klang Valley) because hitz.fm is making its listeners to hate all the pop music!!

Imagine in the morning when everyone gets stuck in the traffic for at least 45 minutes, hitz.fm plays a maximum of 10 songs in its list. Lunch time, hitz.fm is playing the same 10 songs again. After work and stuck in traffic jam for at least 45 minutes again, hitz.fm plays the same fucking 10 songs again! We have to listen to these fucking 10 so-called-latest-fucking-hot hits for at least 2-3 times a day for the weekdays.

Hooray! Finally it's Friday but when we stepped in the club - OMG it's the hitz.fm's list again and all the bad emotions (such as getting queue cut by "cut queue sohai") are coming back to me again!! This is like a classical conditioning. We get pissed in the traffic and listening to the same 10 songs. We get stressed after working like dogs and yet listening to the same 10 songs. Now I wanna fucking relax in the club but I have to fucking listen to the same 10 songs!! And these 10 songs reminded me how much working sucks and I get emo in the club =(

So fuck you hitz.fm!! Please play other songs!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Jean said...

not only hitz.fm....

Soon Eng said...

you cocker just turn to other channel will do

kj 凯捷 said...

if change jor channel, diu who?