Monday, April 18, 2011

How to Stop Eating Cookies

One of my 2011 year resolutions was to get six-pack. Although it's still in progress, the result is basically the same. Therefore, I start looking what goes wrong in my quest for six-pack. This is what I'm doing:
  1. I jog average 20 km a week. 
  2. I sleep before 1am and sleep for 7-8 hours a day.
  3. I eat regularly and not excessively.
  4. I consume not more than 2 bottles of beer per month.
  5. I consume at least 3 packages of cookies per week.
Aha... so the main problem is consuming too much cookies and my calories output is less than my calories input. So if I solve my addiction of eating cookies, I will have my six-pack soon! So how should I stop eating cookies?

1. Replace cookies with healthy substitutions such as fruits to satisfy the crave of sweetness



2. Brush my teeth whenever I feel like eating to eliminate my sense of eating cookies


3. Touch my belly fat whenever I start eating cookies to make myself feel guilty of eating them


4. Stop buying cookies and leave those damn cookies where they needed to be -  in stores


 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


I hope this will work for me and anyone out there who faces the same problem as I. And if I still do not get six pack after I stop eating cookies, this is what I'm gonna do:

PUT A GODDAMN ICE CUBE TRAY ON MY TUMMY, WRAP IT HARD WITH ROPES AND GO TO SLEEP.


The next morning, abracadabra~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ puff!! Here comes my six pack =D

3 comments:

Jean said...

not more than 2 bottles of beer per month.. for real???!!!!
where is the party monster?? u are not KJ, are you?!!!!

Anonymous said...

No3 really works..really...

kj 凯捷 said...

jean - aiyo, beer is bad mar, can drink something else 1 =D

nicole - i think not buying it is the best.