Monday, April 25, 2011

A letter to Carmeloser Anthony... (not from me, I swear!)

Dear Mr. Carmelo Anthony,
First of all, I want to congratulate Celtic for sweeping you. I always think that you're fucking overrated and you proved me right again. You know what, you should change your nickname from "Melo" to "Ser". I know that in the league we have Dwight "Superman" Howard, Lebron "King" James etc for their nick and I think "Ser" suit you well so that now everybody can call you Carmelo"Ser" Anthony.

Let me tell you the best part of this series. It wasn't the 3 pointer by Ray Allen because we expect him to do it. It wasn't your 42 points game because we know you're a ball hog. The best part was the interview with you after your game 2 loss:

"The Celtics didn't do anything special, they won two games on their home court. Now it's our turn to do the same thing." 
-- Carmelo Anthony @ Game 2



Wow, you called a team that just beat you two straight nothing special? Yea it's true that they have home court advantage but they still beat you (with lots of lucks). But what now when you have home court advantage? You lose two straight. 

I admit that the Celtics did nothing special for winning two game straight at home because everyone expect them to do so. But losing two straight at home to the Celtic, that's something special.



By the way, have anyone told you that you look like a God in Taoism? If you don't know which God, let me tell you now - it's the Great Pig General who lead 100 thousands Angel Warriors 天蓬元帅 猪八戒. Please don't take this as an insult. In fact, it's a compliment for saying you look like a God.

Lastly, I hope you do better next year. But for now, your nick will be Camerloser until you prove that you're not. See ya~~






Truly yours,
An anonymous flamer



----------------------------------------------------------------------------

p/s: Again, this is not written by me but an anonymous flamer.

No comments: